Thursday, January 23, 2014

Initiation Tool

     First thing's first, I'll begin with something simple.  I was inspired.  Inspired by Julia Cameron's, The Right to Write.  A corny title, yes, but the first chapter didn't take the long way 'round, instead it just went forward.  Although, somewhere deep down inside, I feel as if the word, "inspire" is a bit too much, it's just too out there.  I feel a sense of let down when I continue to say this word aloud, in my mind that is.  Too many people get inspired which then leads them into attempting to do whatever it was that inspired them, only to either stop half way and just simply give up altogether or just continue to dream about what could of been.  And that's probably why I'm here now writing away, or should I say, "hanging out on this page."  Whatever the reason may be, I like it.  I like where I am right now, writing away about stuff, but more the sense of just being here.  I like that I don't have to worry about time and how more wrong I could make this sound, so I won't.  Before I end this little journal thing, I should probably write a little more just to make it look like I did something worth grading, so I'll end this with a couple more long run-on sentences.  So, this is me tipping my hat at you, peruse at your leisure.
     On a small note, you should of made us read this book a long time ago, first chapter though, I hate reading long stuff; I feel so smart now.  I feel like if I continue like this for all my journal topics, I won't put them off until the last minute like I did this one.  Now, I will go back to where I was before I decided to write this.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment